- Stunning deep carved 1935 replica with polished Nickel Palladium finish
- Made in America, then beautifully customised by Japanese craftsmen
- Packaged in vintage gift box
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; flints are replaceable
- Lifetime warranty
This stunning 1935 Replica is deep carved and finished in high polish Nickel Palladium. These genuine Zippo lighters are sent to Japan from the Zippo factory in America and left in the hands of master Japanese craftsmen to beautifully customise them with detailed engraving, antique treatments and expert finishing. There is no greater statement of class and individuality than a finely crafted custom Zippo and we source only the very best available in the world.
Zippo lighters are above all, reliable and built to last. They are windproof, sturdy, durable and an American Classic. They are the perfect emergency or outdoor lighter since the Zippo lights through thick and thin and wet and wind. Easy to use, refill and maintain, your Zippo will last a lifetime and always work when you need a light. All Zippo lighters are sold without fuel. For fuel and other accessories to compliment your Zippo, check out our range of Zippo Accessories